According to Adobe 2016 Mobile Apps Report Messaging and collaboration applications are the most mission-critical mobile apps in enterprise today. Irrespective of industry—from BFSI to education, retail to manufacturing—every business needs an email and collaboration tool for efficiency and productivity.
More than half of the professionals surveyed (57 percent) said mobile apps for messaging and collaboration are critical to their organizations’ success, and a similar number of respondents (59 percent) said such apps will continue to be critical in 2019.
With the rise of innovative messaging platform we may think emails are not so important these days. But Email Statistics Report, 2016-2020 by THE RADICATI GROUP, a technology market research says that :
- Email use worldwide continues to grow. In 2016, there will be over 2.6 billion email users worldwide. By the end of 2020 Number of email users worldwide will top 3.0 billion. Nearly half of the worldwide population will be using email by year end 2020.
- In 2016, the number of business and consumer emails sent and received per day will total over 215.3 billion. It is expected to reach over 257.7 billion by the end of 2020 growing at 4.6% over the next four years.
- Email continues to see strong usage in the business world.
- Mobile Email usage also continues to show rapid growth. In 2016, worldwide Mobile total Email users is over 1.7 billion. Currently, 65% of email users worldwide access their email via a mobile device. Strong growth of mobile email use with both business and consumer users is expected to continue over the next four years.
Not only that according to Gartner news announced on Feb 1, 2016
- 13 percent of identified publicly listed companies globally using one of the two main cloud email vendors.
- 8.5 percent of public companies in the sample use cloud email from Microsoft’s Office 365 service
- 4.7 percent use Google Apps for Work.
- The remaining 87 percent of companies surveyed have on-premises, hybrid, hosted or private cloud email managed by smaller vendors.
So all these data proves that messaging and collaboration and that too email has become so important means of communication across all industry.
Logix Infosecurity, being pioneer in messaging and collaboration market since last 17 years has been a one stop for all email requirement across all domains.