Emails – How bad is it for your company’s brand repute

Increasing Abused Emails - How bad is it for your company reputation_

Share this:    On an average 75 % of the bulk emails reach the Inbox of the intended recipient, according to an Email Intelligence Report. The remaining 25% of emails are filtered or blocked by mailbox providers and filtering software due to a variety of factors including sender’s IP reputation, email volume, email content, authentication, sender compliance, […]

Continue reading


Defending the New Generation phishing attacks

New Generation Phishing Attacks and Defence

Share this:    Social engineering is an attack vector that relies heavily on human interaction and often involves manipulating people into breaking normal security procedures and best practices in order to gain access to systems, networks or physical locations, or for financial gain. Threat actors use social engineering techniques to conceal their true identities and motives and […]

Continue reading


Are we still lagging behind the attack vendors? Stack Overflow and Canva attacked by hackers!

Major Data Breaches in last month

Share this:    Last month, 2 major data breaches took place showing how companies are lagging behind in fulfilling the attack vectors. Its high time for companies to take cyber security seriously and act over it. Stack Overflow, a knowledge-sharing platform for more than 100 million developers, reported a data breach last month. Another big data breach […]

Continue reading


Office 365 users combat targeted phishing attacks better with Cisco’s Email Security

Increasing email security threats call for a better email security solution.

Share this:    Microsoft Office 365 has become the most widely used e-mail service in the market. Being the most popular and most used, it is also most abused by the hackers for stealing private data and enterprise information via phishing attacks. Based on a recent study conducted by ESG on behalf of Cisco, more than 80 percent […]

Continue reading


India ranks second in cyber attacks with 38 attacks per second

the-rising-and-falling-cyber-security-trends-in-2018.png

Share this:    India is a country with the second-largest number of account take-over logins – close to 1.38 lakh login’s per hour in 2018 cited by ‘Credential Stuffing: Attacks and Economies’, a 2018 Akamai report. An Account Take Over (ATO) occurs when a stolen login and password combination is used to access multiple accounts using bots. […]

Continue reading


Top 7 tips to prevent Email Phishing and Email Spoofing Attacks

Email Spoofing Prevention

Share this:    Email Spoofing and Email phishing attacks are more rampant than ever. Phishing Emails flow right into your Mailbox all around the year. Here are some tips on identifying a phishing or spoofed email. Follow 7 Email Phishing and Email Spoofing Prevention Tips and keep your inbox as well as business safe: 1. Watch Out before […]

Continue reading


Dark Web Exposes Computer-Server Data Transfer to Hackers

Dark Web Exposes Computer-Server Data Transfer to Hackers

Share this:    As startling as it may sound but cybercriminals now have access to the most-secured data files used to facilitate confidential communication between organisations’ servers and clients’ computers on the Dark Web. Although Ransomware have been available in the dark web as a service for quite some time now but security certificates is a new […]

Continue reading


IMAP is the most exploited protocol. Office 365 and G Suite cloud accounts hacked

IMAP 1

Share this:    One thing leads to another like a domino, with access to leaked credentials dumps, the speed and efficiency of brute-force attacks has improved significantly. Hackers have been targeting legacy protocols with these stolen credentials dumps. IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) is the most abused protocol, IMAP is the protocol that bypasses Multi-Factor Authentication and […]

Continue reading