Advanced threat protection provides advanced solution to handle smarter attacks. Let’s now look at how?
News headlines over and over, even big Organizations with dedicated security teams fall victim to advanced targeted attacks.Major Causes of such headlines are :
- Rapid innovation in ransomware attack
- Frequent zero day attacks
- Smart malware attacks
- Higher degree of social engineering
- Emerging evasion techniques
Few Email Security statistics like Ransomware, email phishing and email spoofing attacks already created an alarming situation in major enterprises in 2016. Let’s look at a glimpse of such statistics:
- Q1 Phishing Activity Trends Report APWG reported that the number of phishing websites increased 250% between October 2015 and March 2016
- In Q1 2016, there were 20 million new malware samples.
- Osterman Research June 2016 survey says that almost one out of every two participants indicated their organization had suffered at least one ransomware attack in 12 months
- Average number of ransomware infections are between 23,000 and 35,000 per month in 2015, according to Symantec. The spike to 56,000 in March 2016 increased with the arrival of Locky ransomware.
- Victims paid $209 million to ransomeware Criminals in Q1 2016 according to FBI
- Barkly survey states that less than half of ransomware victims fully recover their data, even with backup
- 59% ransomware infections are through emails with malicious links and attachment. According to the Osterman Research survey, users are likely to be infected by clicking something in an email.
How does advanced threat protection provide malware, ransomware free clean mails?
Advanced Threat Protection gives most astute approach to ensure enterprises by process of
- Blocking advanced threats
- Distinguishing stealthy irregularities
- Self-healing them
Introducing Logix Advanced threat protection solution
Logix Infosecurity is pioneer in email security since last 17 years. We provide comprehensive solution to arrest threat from spoofed emails, malware and ransomware infected emails.we have half a million email security customers.
Logix offers Cloud Email Advanced Threat Protection, given today’s threat landscape which is populated by increasingly sophisticated intrusions that take the form of advanced persistent threats, advanced targeted attacks, advanced malware, unknown malware, zero-day threats. Customers have the freedom to select the service they want based on their requirements.
While Cloud Email Advanced Threat Protection provides against advanced threats that are very prevalent in today’s world, we also have Logix Cloud Email Security service that filters unsolicited Bulk email messages and protecting your mailboxes from targeted attacks. Both the services are built using best of breed technologies viz. Cisco Ironport, Proofpoint, Sophos & F-Secure to deliver highly effective and accurate email security.
Logix Cloud Email Security filters emails through Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus, it also checks for Potential Dangerous Attachment Blocking and TLS.Transport Layer Protection a Built-In feature ensures the connection is encrypted between servers. This service Supports Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, on premises or hosted Microsoft Exchange, and other mail services.
Table below shows a clear distinction between Cloud Email Security and Advanced Threat Protection